Terms & Conditions, DElivery, Return policy
Our priority is to ensure your items arrive in a timely, safe and professional manner. You will be contacted once your order is ready to be dispatched and advised of an expected delivery date and time.
- Approximate delivery times: Mattresses, toppers and beds : 4-7 weeks. (Unless item is in stock. Contact us to check our what we currently have in stock.)
- If you require an urgent delivery please contact us and we can check if we can manufacture your product by the requested date.
- All delivery dates are estimated only and may be subject to change. Our priority is to provide a professional and safe delivery of our products a high standard.
- We will call you to arrange the delivery date, and will keep you informed every step of the way. If we can't meet expected delivery dates we will always let you know as soon as possible. Also please note large bespoke orders can take longer.
- Please make sure your purchase will fit through doorways, hallways, upstairs... to avoid disappointment before you buy. If you are not sure please contact us before placing order and we can assist you. We reserve the right to apply a restocking charge of 50% and 80% for special orders.
- We are happy to offer an assembling/fitting service for beds and other furniture. Price upon request. If you need more details call us on 07546988592. Please consider our king and super king sized mattress weight 60-70kg.
- Please ensure you provide access and enough space in the room for the fitting and unpacking.
- If you wish to cancel or postpone your fitting date within seven working days of the due delivery date, we will incur costs therefore cancellation or postponement may be subject to a £150 charge.
- All our wood products are of an excellent quality, although as wood is a natural product, it can vary in grain or colour.
- Cancellation: If you wish to cancel an order, after seven days placing the order a refund maybe considered. We estimate that we will incur the following costs, and cancellation will be subject to you paying the following charges within seven days of us notifying you of the accepted cancellation: - if we have started manufacturing the products, 50% of the price. - if we have completed the manufacturing of the goods, 80% of the price.
- Returns: We offer refunds to our customers if they’ve notified within 14 days of receiving their goods that they wish return the good. You have another 14 days to return the goods once you've told us or the courier firm has confirmed the delivery date. If you wish to return a product for any reason other than a fault, it is your responsibility to ensure the item is packaged in the original packaging and arrives back to us in a perfect condition (at you own cost). We will refund you within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by couriers. When we receive the mattress it will be fully inspected and if the mattress is marked or damaged this will invalidate our return offer. In this case the original mattress will be returned to you at your own cost, once re-delivery payment has been made.
- If your want an exchange and the new order is more expensive than the original order, we require you to pay the difference. If you choose a cheaper mattress we cannot offer a refund. Any price difference cannot be made up with other items.
- For hygiene reasons, the law provides strict regulations about returning mattresses. A product can be tried as you would see and lay on in the showroom but cannot be slept on. Once it has been slept on it cannot be returned. A mattress has been removed from the packaging and sat on (but not slept on) can be returned.
- What happens with the returned mattresses? VITALWOOD has been selling the wooden coil spring mattresses for over 7 year and we can count on one hand how many mattress have been returned across the whole Europe. Any returns are normally utilised by friends and family and are sometimes offered to other customers with 20-60% discount.